In very simple terms, if you have dirty water, membrane filtration should be strongly considered. The number of applications is very large and growing. Many of the wastes our machines process are water with emulsified oil or dissolved contaminants. Examples include:
- Aqueous (water-based) Cleaners from parts washers, floor cleaning, equipment washdown, etc.
- Machine Coolants and water-soluble cutting oils
- Dye Penetrant Rinses from Non-Destructive Testing
- Air Compressor Condensate
- Water-based Ink Washes from printing
- Oil/Water Emulsions
- Many other aqueous wastes
To find out more about how our systems can process these wastes, click on the application.