Rugged good looks. Whatever the conditions.
KODAK Industrial X-Ray Films meet your most rigorous quality standards for consistent, excellent performance with market-leading innovations for the NDT industry.
Kodak’s Industrial X-Ray Film 7400 is uniquely qualified for the NDT Industry, with:
- Clean image tone and low noise. Impeccable detail. In short, a sharp, clear image every single time.
- Consistent production quality: ISO9001-2015. Achieved through disciplined manufacturing.
- Durable. Static resistant. Heat resistant. Sturdy. Fewer artifacts. Even under pressure.
- Competitively priced: You won’t believe how well our films fit your budget.
*1 box of 100 sheets
*all sizes are packaged NIF (no interleaf)
Kodak NDT Film Portfolio
|NDT Film Speed Comparison Chart|
|ASTM E1815||Radiogaphy Speed|
|*for comparison only, results may vary|
The T-Grain Emulsion Advantage
The Kodak Industrial X-Ray Film 7400 incorporates Kodak’s patented T-GRAIN Emulsion technology. It’s state of the art, specifically designed for industrial radiographic testing applications. Our ASTM E 1815-18 Class II high-speed film offers fine grain, high contrast and high speed, great for any application, including high temperature, humidity, and static artifact-resistant applications.
When you have a critical radiography application, our film is the best tool in your toolkit.
KODAK Industrial X-Ray Film 7400 comes in a variety of sizes and packaging formats, ideal for:
- Aerospace and aircraft industry
- Archeologics, Paintings, Sculptures
- Composite materials
- Defense and nuclear industry
- Electrical Components
- Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Welds and Casting