Splitter NDT Inc. is extremely excited to introduce our brand new penetrant waste water filtration systems, the Splitter 2X and 4X. The Splitter Series is the ideal liquid penetrant
inspection station for the low to medium volume user.
The Splitter series of membrane filtration machines are designed to run virtually on their own with a programmable logic controller that monitors and records a variety of
factors including; pressure, temperature, time and maintenance.
The new Splitter series of filtration systems is now available in two configurations, the 2X and 4X. These systems are capable of handling a nominal volume of 200 gallons per day and 400 gallons per day of waste water, respectively.
- Dye Penetrant rinses from nondestructive testing
- Aqueous (water-based) cleaners from parts washers, floor cleaning, equipment washdown, etc.
- Machine coolants and water-soluble cutting oils
- Air Compressor condensate
- Water-based Ink washes from printing
- Oil-Water emulsions
- Many other aqueous wastes
Splitter™ Series Filtration Specifications
|Number of Membranes|
|Nominal Capacity with Nano Membranes|
200 Gallons per 24 hours
400 Gallons per 24 hours
|Dimensions H x W x D in. (cm)|
45" x 28" x 22" (115 x 70 x 55 cm)
|Weight lbs. (kg.)|
185 lbs (84 kg)
205 lbs (93 kg)
"Nano (232)": 100-250 Da
"Ultra (444)": 400kDa
Other Custom Pore Sizes: Contact Factory
Powder Coated Steel
120V, 15 Amp Power
Flat, Level Ground
Access to Clean Water
|Features and Accessories|
Siemens PLC and HMI: Intuitive Controls, Digital Sensor Readout, Logging.
Preventative and Routine Maintenance Reminders.
Heavy Duty, Lockable Caster Wheels.
Corrosion Resistant Fittings.
Removable Back and Side Panels for Easier Maintenance.
Integrated Spill Bin with Drain Valve.
Standardized 4-20mA Sensors.
1 HP TEFC Pump with Sil Carb / Sil Carb Seal.
- All-in-one system
- Fully contained in a durablecabinet
- Built-in spill containment
- Cabinet constructed of powder-coated steel
- Mounted on heavy duty, lockable, swivel caster wheels
- Stainless steel pump
- Nano-filtration membranes with patented KleerFlo design
- Other membrane types/pore sizes available
- Stainless steel removable (cleanable) strainer
- Viton seals
- Automatic PulseKleen operation improves performance and extends membrane life
- Siemens PLC + HMI
- Pressure, Temperature, and Flow Rate Monitoring
- Preventative Maintenance Reminders
- Logging Enabled
- High Temperature Limit
- Low Pressure Cutout
- Temperature Limit: 120 F (50 C)
- pH Limit: 4-10 during operation, 2-11 during CIP (Clean In Place)
- 1.0 HP Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pump
- 120 VAC, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
- GFCI plug included is UL/cUL listed for damp location
- Other voltages available, consult factory for more information