When water won’t work, Echo 3 HT is the next step. For temperatures up to 350˚F (177˚C), Echo 3 HT is water soluble, leaves no residue and is compatible with a broad range of materials.Water free, water soluble broad temperature couplant -30°F to 350°F (-34°C to 177°C).
-30 °F to 350°F (-35°C to 176°C)
|Halogens and Sulfur|
Less than 50 ppm
1 gal / 3.8 liter rigid container
- Broad operating range -30 °F to 350°F (-34°C to 177°C)
- Water soluble: easier to remove than most fluid ultrasonic couplants
- No “oil slick” when used where couplant may drip into a body of water.
- Lowest viscosity fluid that remains pumpable down to 35°F / 2°C
- Low toxicity
- Compatible with a broad range of materials including most metals, plastics and composites
- Good Surface wetting due to low surface tension and solvent properties.
- Slow Drying at ambient temperatures
- Contains no glycerinwhich can interfere with subsequent penetrant inspection.
- Environment and operator friendly – no formaldehydes, nitrates, nitrites or glycol ethers.
- Minimal residue
- Removal: Wipe with wet or dry paper or cloth rag or water wash.