EchoFLOW is an AUT fluid couplant that is easy to pump in cold environments and will not boil or evaporate on hot parts up to 240°F / 115°C. The increased acoustic impedance reduces surface noise on rough surfaces and highly attenuating materials and enhances ultrasound transmission.
EchoFLOW is non-toxic and safe for use in critical environments, such as Alaska’s Arctic Tundra.
- Pasteurized for product purity
- High acoustic impedance
- Low viscosity fluid at -40°F/C
- Will not harden on equipment
- Compatible with plastics
- Non-toxic, non-irritating
- Contains no heavy metals, harsh surfactants, glycol ethers, nitrites, silicones, dyes or fragrances.
- Operating Range: -40° to 240°F (-40° to 115°C)
- Viscosity: Fluid
- Boiling Point: 250°F (121°C)
- Freezing Point: -51°F (-46°C)
- Auto-ignition Temperature: 732°F (389°C)
- Halogens and Sulfur: Less than 50 ppm
- Acoustic Impedance: 2.143 x 105 gm-cm2/sec
- Specific Gravity: 1.162
- 1 gal / 3.8 liter rigid container
- 5 gal / 18.9 liter rigid container
- 15 gallon / 56.8 liter drum
- 55 gallon / 208 liter drum
- Corrosion Characteristic: N/A